If you identify as a Lightworker, Adult Indigo or star seeded individual, I so “get” you. You are all Bright Stars and it is part of my own divine mission and purpose to serve as a Lightworker/Indigo Guide. ~ ♥ ~
The term ‘Lightworker’ has been around for about 40 years, initially used to describe people doing spiritual, humanitarian or healing work. The definition of Lightworker has evolved as our understanding & consciousness has evolved…..as we have evolved.
Today it is understood that Lightworkers are people at the leading edge of transforming human consciousness. They themselves are ‘waking up’, experiencing expanded consciousness & a reconnection to the infinite intelligence accessible to all via our inner knowing. In the process of their own development Lightworkers are influencing others & catalysing their awakening, even without consciously trying to do so simply due their increasingly clear, light & positive vibrational output. A defining quality of Lightworkers however is their conscious awareness, this is where their true power lies.
Eventually we will reach a time where all people could be categorised as a Lightworker because the future potential of humanity is one where most people most of the time are awakened & are conscious, connected, aware, energetically masterful & compassionate. Lightworkers are not any better than anyone else, they are just going first & holding the door open for the next wave.
Lightworkers tend to be highly sensitive & intuitive, drawn to the healing arts or creative pursuits. Whatever they do, at some point they will feel called to do something more meaningful & possibly spiritual or soulful with their lives, something to help others or change things in the world that just don’t feel right.
As an emerging Lightworker you may feel afraid of being different, of being judged, misunderstood or criticised. Depending on your earlier life trials (common to Lightworkers) you may be lacking in self-esteem at having never fitted in or having been bullied earlier in life for seeming strange. It is important to believe in yourself, to learn to accept who you are & for your own health & well-being start daring to speak your truth.
Some keys steps to feeling empowered as a Lightworker are:
- Recognize & lovingly accept yourself as a Lightworker. Learn about what it means to be one.
- Learn self-care & a daily practice of healing & nourishing yourself.
- Release & forgive your past & yourself for the times you hid your light & your truth & didn’t speak up.
- Find your ‘resonant family’ or soul group of fellow Lightworkers.
- Learn Energy Skills for ‘energy hygiene’, grounding, boundaries & - Source connection.
- Get a mentor & use creative tools to energise your soul purpose & joyful work.
- Embrace being different!
- kefanruo likes this
- dynamicdoll likes this
- that-dirty-old-man reblogged this from buddha-kid
- that-dirty-old-man likes this
- starseedsociety reblogged this from spookyvixxen
- vigormancha likes this
- lythedis reblogged this from buddha-kid
- virgeaux likes this
- soluminess reblogged this from child-of-the-universe
- parentlog likes this
- cynosureforsure likes this
- rebeccagoodvibes reblogged this from buddha-kid
- lady-puppeteer reblogged this from buddha-kid
- melancholybb likes this
- mixedintheuniverse likes this
- neongardener reblogged this from brittneybrightside
- neongardener likes this
- dabstract-thoughts likes this
- dabstract-thoughts reblogged this from brittneybrightside
- pretty-veins likes this
- brittneybrightside reblogged this from beebrooke
- brittneybrightside likes this
- canyouhearthe-rain reblogged this from beebrooke
- amenimomakezubee likes this
- beebrooke reblogged this from buddha-kid
- supaslacka likes this
- altruisticmystic reblogged this from buddha-kid
- tihaan likes this
- bobchik likes this
- ellewerd reblogged this from buddha-kid
- indigoprincess- likes this
- paradigm-bey13 reblogged this from fucktellievision
- paradigm-bey13 likes this
- joy4rmsong reblogged this from fucktellievision and added:
- fucktellievision reblogged this from scribeofthebookoflife and added:
- scribeofthebookoflife reblogged this from buddha-kid
- literal-fuckboy likes this
- lauradabundoalt likes this
- librallednic reblogged this from amandadesignz
- amandadesignz reblogged this from buddha-kid
- yellowwbrickroadd likes this
- indigoevolved likes this
- mintchip080 reblogged this from buddha-kid
- mintchip080 likes this
- awakened-st4r likes this
- alexiondreams likes this
- kung-fu-mom reblogged this from heartofexpansion
- heartofexpansion reblogged this from buddha-kid
- malirenee likes this